Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Friends and stupid Friends


I finally decided there are two kinds of friends one is a Friend and the other one is a stupid friend. I would like to talk about the later today. 

When you think about friends you will feel nostalgic. It reminds you of school days. It reminds you of college days. It reminds you of the times where you were stupid enough to do crazy things. On the other hand there will be friends who are materialistic. 

When I say materialistic which means they stick you because they might get attention, they stick to you no matter what the situation is provided you are Rich, they stick to you because you have a car, they stick to you so they can party hard.

Remember your friend coming to you and saying lets go away for this weekend and at the same time when a situation comes and you want someone to share your innermost feelings the same friend is nowhere to be seen just because he does not want to listen to your sob story.

Remember that friend when you and he were caught together back in college and you were the one who made it to the principal’s office he was nowhere to be seen to given justification to your act just because he will also be caught and suspended.

Remember those days when you desperately needed money the same friend gave you some lame excuses so that he does not have to give you money.

Remember those times when you want your friend to come along with you just because you wanted him to be with you so you will feel secure and he was nowhere to be seen.

I am talking about those friends here. They do not even earn a place in your life. Those days when you heard everything from them, you heard their sad stories, you heard their breakups and when you wanted them they just do not want to be around. Why???

I do not know… They are the people who not even stand a chance to be your friend. They do not deserve to be your friend. I think it is time for you guys to throw away from your life. I know friendship does not expect anything which does not mean they can use you like public toilet whey they are in dire need to get out the garbage. It does not mean they can take them whenever they want and do not want to give their shoulder.

I respect my friends. In fact to be honest the way I am today it is because of my friend’s maybe that is why people take advantage of me I have been used by many I have not cared about it because I never expected anything from them but then comes a situation where you do not have any place to go and you tell it to your friend then the people who you call FRIENDS will help you. The people whom you call STUPID FRIENDS will not help you. You have not experienced it well give it a shot if I am wrong come shoot me in my eyes.

I still remember the day when I was short of paying my fees to enter my Engineering my friend took the Gold ring from his cousin and gave it to me No questions asked the same friend remains a FRIEND till date. I owe him big time even today.  

Choose your friends wisely. You will have millions of friends to have fun, to party, to smoke, to drink, to share things but when it comes a point where you are in a situation where you cannot tell anything to anybody, where you find a point where you do not have a place to go and ask for help that is when you will find the true colour of a Friend it might sound stereotyped but it’s a fact.

I am happy and content this day and I can proudly say I have few Good friends of mine and the others are merely stupid friends.

Having said that friends whom i care about means a lot to me and even now STUPID FRIENDS use me.....

2 comments:

  1. machi .. pichita poo..!!! romba naallu iruntha dukammo... !!! super machi .. punch line aaa irruku...

    ReplyDelete