Sunday, January 22, 2012

2 minutes


Baby Good morning… says the boy

Voice on the other end says let me sleep for some more time Love… says the girl
Baby its 8 in the morning and you need to eat

She wakes up and stretches her hand and says Good morning

I do not know what I will do without you Love and plants a kiss on the Phone

I know sweetheart life is much better when I hear you

Now go and eat only then I will eat…………………….

A typical conversation between a BF and a GF

We call our BF/GF every single morning wake her/him up and ask him to get dressed, ask her to eat and there will be a romantic fight on why she is not eating and finally he will convince her to eat and a sense of romantic victory jumps in. 

I used to call my GF every single day and ask her to eat, it gives me happiness. I believe that is how a BF has to be to her GF. I made a list of things a BF has to do to his GF same implies to a girl as well.

  •    BF has to call her GF everyday
  •   Make sure she eats breakfast, lunch, Dinner
  •  Make sure she drinks water
  •  Make sure she is alright
  •  Protect her from all the evil eyes prying for her
  •  Tell her she is not fat and she has the perfect body.
  •  Tell her all Lovey,jovey sweet words to her
  •  Tell him he is the guy she has to be with.
  •  Tell him no matter what happens I will be with you
  •  Tell her/him out of million guys/girls around I find something special in you.

I am sure all the above points are followed with full heart and dedication by each and every one of us. It is healthy and I think in the Love life of someone, in this contemporary generation this has to be done with complete dedication. 

I feel good and content when I do the above things. Love is great right?? It brings the most unattainable happiness and a sense of craziness in you, in me and why does that happen only when we are in Love with a girl or a boy now do not tell me because it is LOVE and you will know the feeling only when you are in LOVE”. I have been there and I have done that So Stop giving all Gyan.

My Mom fell sick few days back and she was having high temperature. When I first heard it I was very concerned just like any other son would have felt but this time there was a difference. I really felt like I have to be around her and take care of her, the same feeling when I get when my GF is sick.

I had my breakfast the other day and I was going back to my house and was brooding all these years why I have not felt the same way? Friends who are close to me might say due to the recent unforeseen frenzies and how unkempt I looked is making you say this, well I don’t mind if you think that way. I was pondering on the same went back and I was lying down on the bed and was wondering how a girl makes such a difference in our life. Why do we leave everything and go crazy about her well it’s LOVE that’s why we do that rite?? . 

Mom and Dad are the most beautiful Love You can ever get but when we get to the age and we fall in Love everything becomes secondary. Our Work, our friends, our passion, sports and I kept thinking to myself and I could not get an answer to this mysterious and unsolved puzzle over the last million years.
I do not talk to my Mom/Dad for over 15 minutes. I know many of us do that and especially girls spent over one hour telling their mom what happened that particular day. Why am I blurting out all these things here will tell you.
Ever since my mom had high temperature I felt bad and could not stop thinking about her. Could not stop thinking what she had for breakfast, what she had for dinner, did she take her medicines. If this would have happened to my GF I would have called her like 30 times in a day and would have made sure she is fine.
Why a GF makes much difference when compared to my Mom. Did she lose her place for her son or am I making a fool out of myself saying this is Love. 
I picked up my phone and dialled her number in the morning around 7 Am the next day spoke to her for 2 minutes asked her how is she feeling?? Asked her what breakfast she had?? I asked her if she took her medicine. It felt good. I was happy. I did the same in the night around 9 pm. 

I did the same the very next day and I kept on doing this even after she recovered. I started calling my dad and asked him how he is doing in his business. How’s everything with the workers?? A simple two minute conversation felt good and I was content. It made me realise how important I am to my parents. I thought this is the real me. No girl could ever replace this with anything not even my wife if at all there is going to be one.

The other day my dad told me over the phone mom was telling me you were calling her every day in the morning the minute when he told me that I knew my Mom was so happy that I am calling her and asking about her. Yesterday she told me why you did not call me in the morning I told her I was in a hurry to go for the cricket match and I had to call you in the afternoon she understood. I realised a simple two minutes will bring happiness in their heart and it brought a joy of elation to myself.

Talking to my so called GF over the phone for so many hours might bring the romantic inner me but a simple two minute conversation with my Mom/Dad brought the “REAL ME” 

Love you Mom and Dad

8 comments:

  1. Wow..awesome...loved reading it Ani:) mwahhhhhhh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. machi .. heartu heartu full of lovu lovu ... super da..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one mama. simple and sensible.

    Ranjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this one, Vinju!
    I used to talk a LOT to amma - recipes, what I cooked, about the kids, just plain gossip, so much....
    I miss that SO MUCH - nothing can give me that joy ever again! Lots of love to you, Anu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk you so much ka... Mwahhh love you... I can understand how much she means to u

      Delete